Sunday, May 29, 2016

Clubs!!!!

In clubs every Friday I am on craft and scrapbooking with Miss Kennedy. In my group is my sister Holly, Piper, Anna, Kate S and myself.

Our plan for this is to make a big hardcover book that has lots of photos and then we will leave it in Kereru even when we leave primary school so that other people can look at it is well. To see what we’ve done if their still doing clubs for ideas.

In the first session we were taking a lots of photos for our friendship/sister book. We did some single, group, and sister photos. We took 70 photos in total and we needed to delete some.

I choose scrapbooking because I like art even though i'm not that good at it. All I knew about scrapbooking was that it involved lots of paper and sometimes photos.  The second option I put down was Wood work and the third option i put down was gardening but I am happy with the club I am in.

2 comments:

  1. You did very great writing and explain everything so well and I can't wait to see your friendship/sister book when it is finished!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that the photos I have seen already are fantastic. I can't wait to see the finished product. Your photos will be of happy sisterly memories at primary school. Nice record Phoebe.

    ReplyDelete